Monday, March 19, 2012

OMG DOLL PROJECTS!

This is just the tiniest of victories but they were victories nonetheless! :D

First of all, I changed Rai back into the outfit I like him in, which is white leggings-type pants, a baggy white sweater, and Ugg-like boots. Yes, this is a tiny thing but I've been wanting to do it for a week so I'm glad to have finally done it. Of course, you can't see the whole outfit in this pic but, whatever:



Second, I made Floo Floo a dress. It looks like SHIT in the back but, from the front, it looks pretty decent:


I had her in a Liv doll dress because, weirdly enough, it fit, she just couldn't put her arms through the shoulder holes (which was hidden under her arms anyway). But, my Liv doll Steiner actually wears that dress from time to time and, weird as it seems, I didn't want to steal it from her to give to Floo Floo (doll loyalty say whut?!) so I made Floo Floo her own following this tutorial.I actually really like it. It has this weird kind of modern vintage vibe (ala CB2) that I was going for. I plan to make her some more from some other fabric I got and, hopefully I'll get better at them so the back looks much better. :D

That is all, really. I'm just glad I finally did SOMETHING. And, for once, I did it on the day I wanted to do it and not weeks and weeks later. :D

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that you're updating regularly. (Can't say the same for myself *sweats*) Love the dress! Maybe if I wasn't so clumsy I could get started on a doll list of my own.
    I really hope you are still doing face-up Wednesdays 8D

    ReplyDelete