Sunday, July 10, 2011

Uninspired but working on it

I'm not completely sure what's going on, more than likely my depression rearing its ugly head again, but I've been distinctly uninspired. I look at my dolls and I WANT to take pictures of them and make them clothes, etc, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it. I gave myself a talking to today, though. If I want to get better at sewing clothes and doing faceups, I HAVE to practice. Especially since I have dolls coming whose style I haven't found in clothes their size and who are blank! And, especially in the case of the Doll Chateau dolls I have on layaway. Their body types are so strange and thin that I imagine I'll have to make them clothes until DC comes out with clothes of their own. So, yeah. I have to put my foot down. Especially since I used so much money to buy supplies only to not be using them. That's just a waste and I can't afford to waste money right now. So, yeah. Here's me trying again. I have two faceups to complete, one for SD practice, and one on my blank Hujoo baby who has been blank for MONTHS despite my excitement for her. *sigh*

Here goes nothing. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment