Saturday, July 16, 2011

LOL! What did I do?

I impulsively bought a Resinsoul Li. O.o I've been wanting her for awhile and I kept just putting her off, especially since I have dolls on layaway to take care of. But, then I came across a deal I couldn't pass up and I went for it. I almost can't believe I did it, especially since I am very broke and I won't be able to do much with her for at least two weeks. *sigh* Oh well.

I'm sitting here debating ordering her eyes. I want her to have Captured in Glass eyes like the rest of my dolls but, seriously, so broke. LOL! And right now I'm waiting to hear back about her wig. If I don't hear back about it soon, maybe I'll free up that money to get her a cheaper wig and a pair of eyes. *sigh* Stupid expensive dollies! But, I'll be so glad to have her home. I can't wait! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment